BOTOX® and Dermal Facial Fillers are offered by the board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Steven Levine, at his Upper East Side, NYC plastic surgery practice.
I came in to get some injections and facial fillers and Dr. Levine told me I didn’t need anything. How’s that for a plastic surgeon! Thanks for being so honest. ~ Vitals
Reduce your frown lines, forehead wrinkles, skin bands on the neck, or crow’s feet with fast and effective anti-wrinkle treatments:
- Botox®: Botox injections are used to treat wrinkles and fine lines such as forehead lines, frown lines & crows feet. This particular brand of botulinum toxin was first cleared by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 1989, making it the first approved form of wrinkle injection in the world to target wrinkles and fine lines.
- Xeomin®: An alternative to Botox but does not contain additives (which allergic reactions are unlikely). A purified protein solution is injected into which contracts your facial muscles, making wrinkles less noticeable when making facial expressions. Xeomin treatments may last longer than BOTOX anywhere from 3-6 months. Results are not immediate but do show up within a few days of treatment and gradually improve with time.
Immediately reduces the appearance of unwanted wrinkles, contours and creates volume with dermal facial fillers. The best choice of a facial filler for each patient will be determined during consultation with the NYC plastic surgeon.
- Belotero®: approved to smooth moderate to severe wrinkles and folds and enhances your facial contours while rehydrating the skin for added radiance. Fast treatment that provides immediate results. Belatero® is the best option for filling very fine lines because of its lower density.
- Juvaderm Ultra®: From the makers of Botox, excellent to restore moderate to severe volume of the face. Hyaluronic acid is the main ingredient in Juvederm Ultra®, it fills in wrinkles and folds while supporting sunken areas within the skin.
- Juvaderm Ultra Plus®: One of the best fillers for lip augmentation. Also uses hyaluronic acid and is a thicker filler that helps rebuild moderate-to-severe volume loss in the face. This injection produces collagen and provides the skin with moisture giving your skin a natural glow with flexible skin that bounces back. Collagen is a key factor in the injections which is a key ingredient in keeping your skin plump and preventing wrinkles over time.
- Voluma®: Designed to add volume and definition to specific areas of the face including the cheeks. Results can last up to 2 years. This injection goes deeper and is injected into the top of the cheekbones lifting the face and restoring volume.
- Volbella®: This facial filler is designed to add fullness to the lips, contour the lips, and minimize lines around the mouth. Very natural results leaving a soft texture. The needles that are used in this process are very tiny and there is no scarring which allows you to have the treatment as much as you think you need it. Volbella® produces a lower amount of hyaluronic acid, lasting a decent amount of time with longer lasting results.
- Vollure®: is used to treat moderate to severe lines in the lower face such as the nasal labial folds and marionette lines. The process involves combining high and low molecular weight for an enhanced cross-linking of the hyaluronic chains. This procedure rejuvenates the lower portion of your face and takes less than 20 minutes.
Dermal fillers are used to re-volumize the face to give your face a fuller and fresher appearance. Lost volume may manifest as a fold, wrinkle, flattening or depression of an area. Facial volume loss is one of the key factors in the ageing process, and dermal fillers can help to replenish this lost volume and rejuvenate the face.
Dermal fillers can also be used for non-surgical facial enhancement, including;
- Lip augmentation
- Cheek enhancement
- Scar depressions (acne and chicken pox scarring)
- Disguising eye bags/filling tear troughs
- Restoration of facial volume
- Eliminating the creases at the side of your mouth
- Eliminating the creases around the lips from smoking
- Eliminating nasal labial folds (the deep folds between your nose and mouth)
- Nose reshaping (non-surgical rhinoplasty)
- Chin enhancement / non-surgical chin augmentation
- Brow shaping/lifting
- A non-surgical face lift
Chemical Peels: The most common chemical peel the NYC plastic surgeon performs usies tricholroacetic (TCA) acid of various strengths. We also utilize lighter peels such as Jessner’s and Glycolic Acid peels. Chemical peels are designed to cause shedding of the superficial layers of skin. This is commonly performed to treat brown spots, general skintone unevenness, fine lines, and poor skin texture.
Dermabrasion: Dermabrasion is a surgical skin resurfacing procedure that improves the appearance and texture of the skin by removing the outer layers of the skin. Surgical dermabrasion is particularly useful to decrease wrinkles and lines of the upper lip (smoker’s lines) and for improving raised or uneven scars.
Dr. Levine provides highly personalized and comprehensive care. His philosophy regarding the plastic surgeon/patient relationship is based on trust and has earned him one of the most respected plastic surgeon reputations. The top-rated, best in class NYC plastic surgeon uses the most contemporary facial fillers to provide the best possible results possible for your cosmetic non-surgical enhancement.
If you would like to schedule a BOTOX or facial filler plastic surgery consultation with the NYC best in class plastic surgeon, Dr. Steven Levine, please contact the plastic surgeon’s Upper East Side (Manhattan, New York) plastic surgery practice:
Steven M. Levine, MD
521 Park Ave
New York, NY 10065